Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Blasted Headache & No Running

Oh man, I don't know what happened but I woke up at 3:40 a.m. with a horrible headache. It's still here even after taking Tylenol. I hate this type of pain.

I had a 10 miler with hills scheduled for today, but don't have childcare and my older kids aren't quite up to running over 2-3 miles. I'll run the 10 tomorrow and report back.

For now, it's a cup o' joe and a pillow on the couch. I'm praying this headache goes away soon. I'll drink a ton of water today and maybe that will help.

No New Year's Eve plans, but the kids and I will watch THE BALL drop later. Hubby will touch base with us later too. Have a great day all! Be safe.

1 comment:

vanessa40 said...

Thanks for visting my journal. You and your husband are adorable. Hope you feel better soon.

Vanessa