Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My husband

He's the best! I just had to say it again. My brother and his family will be staying here tomorrow night and I hadn't gotten around to cleaning up. He did all the hard stuff! I didn't even have to ask. And he's not even going to be here tomorrow, he has to work. What a sweetheart. I really am lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*slips note to husband* What are you doing man, don't you know every woman in the country is going to hear about this? Next thing you know we'll be.... lifting lids and stuff!

Have Fun
See Red Run

Unknown said...

Now that is a GOOD husband. Where can I find one of those? :-)

F. Lee said...

Your so funny. You never have to clean up for us! The house looks great, and yeah, my bro-in-law rocks the house! He's pretty cool for a white guy! HAHA! We love you guys and really enjoyed hanging out with you all today.

Great pics up above by the way.