Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2 x 3 Miles @ Tempo

I'm very pleased w/ today's workout. I ran 1 mile easy for the warm up. Here's the rest:

First loop was 3.04 miles @ 22:09 (7:17 pace)
.3 mile recovery walk (approx. 5 minutes)
Second loop was 3.13 miles @ 22:51 (7:18 pace)

While I ran the 2nd I felt like I had slowed way down, but much to my surprise I was just a second slower.

Couple more easy days before the race Saturday. I'm going to do a 5K instead of the 2-mile.
TOTAL MILES: 7

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe how fast you run. You rock girl!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

yup Lillie is one fast, super MOM, way to go !! Awesome Pace!!

SoberMommie said...

You are so fast! What do you do run such a quick pace? I have not tried the Crossfit but have heard it's great. Do you recommend it?
~kim

vanessa40 said...

Great run :)