The 2nd week actually started yesterday w/ the CrossFit cross training routine.
Here's the running schedule for the week.
I think YOU should Go For It. Have fun!
Today's workout is:
4 x 1 mile Cruise Intervals, 2-3 minutes rest in between. Begin w/ a mile warm up and end w/ a mile cool down. I'll report back later on the splits. I hope to do them in the 7:20s range, God willing.
Beautiful day out today. I'm guessing high 50's. Awesome day to run.
Thursday: 4 miles easy and 4 x 100 meter strides
Friday: 1 mile warm up, 2 miles marathon goal pace to 3 miles tempo to 2 miles marathon goal pace (no rest between), 1 mile cool down.
Saturday: 45 minutes easy
Sunday: Rest Day (CrossFit Day)
Monday: Long Run of 11 miles with a Fast Finish (tempo pace for last 15 minutes of the run).
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


1 comment:
Great job on your run today. Wow you are training for the Boston Marathon..i am impressed. I watched The Biggest Loser also. Erik was amazing.
Post a Comment