Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Recovery Run

Oh my goodness it was freeeeeezing when I ran at 3:30 p.m. I don't think I felt even remotely warm until the last half mile to go. It is supposed to get down to the low 30's or high 20's tonight.

Anyway, 4 recovery miles today. Felt good. I'm still a bit tight and sore from the past couple of days, but feeling good overall. Another easy day tomorrow (3 miler), and then a hard/speed day on Saturday. Sunday will be a rest day, and the last day of week 3 is Monday (a 12 miler).

Don't forget to send our troops a greeting card. Thank you!
TOTAL MILES: 4

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lillie,
Congrats on your run today eventhough it seems to be freezing.

Thanks fo your encouraging words and for visiting my site.

seagull junker said...

keep up the good work. BAA is just around the corner.
tom riley

vanessa40 said...

I know it's getting cold here too. I can't wait for spring :)

seagull junker said...

Oh, get ready for a PR at Boston. It has a negative elevation gain just like CIM. But no real rollers like in CIM. Plus, the crowd will cheer you on the whole way. And knowing that your friends are "Watching" you on the net will be inspirering also. They can see you splits every 2.5 miles. Oh what fun.