We watched the Season Finale of The Biggest Loser last night on Bravo. I had missed the original air date. I am absolutely amazed and touched by the phenomenal men and women who have met or exceeded their weight loss goals and committed to a healthy life.
Many of them said they just wanted to be around for their spouses and children, and that is reason enough. Just to be healthy and enjoy your life while here on earth, and to be there for the people that love you and need you in their lives as much as you love and need them.
I had to post pictures of Erik, 2006's BIGGEST LOSER. This man is downright awesome for overcoming such huge odds to change his eating habits, lifestyle and to lose as much weight as he did. He stands at 6'2" and was 407lbs. After his weight loss journey, the new Erik now weighs 193. That's 214 pounds GONE.
Mike and I agreed that if a regular joe like Erik can do it, then there's no excuse for us not to eat healthful foods and take care of ourselves. It's definitely something we'd like to pass on to the kids.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


3 comments:
The current Quick & Simple (one of the weekly check out mags I buy) has an article about Suzy & Matt - who won the last cycle. They met and fell in love during the filming of the show and were recently married.
Along with the article are some of the foods they make at home - like blueberry pancakes. Mmmmm pancakes...
I watched the show, and his transformation was incredible. He does not look like the same person at all! He looks about 20 years younger as well.
I'm going to have to check out that mag, Pika. I remember seeing Suzy and Matt visit the ranch this season. They looked great! I agree with you too, Jenn. Erik looks like a COMPLETELY different person. He looks younger, and happier too.
Post a Comment