It's windy outside, very windy, and I don't want to push the baby in the jogging stroller when it's bone chilling windy cold outside. That wouldn't be nice for him. So today I'm going to REST and do some stretching and core strengthening exercises later.
Tomorrow's run will be a doozy: 2 miles @ goal pace - 3 @ tempo - 2 @ goal pace, no rest between. At least I'll get the mile warm up to gear up for it, and mile cool down to reflect back. Have a great day! Stay warm!


3 comments:
Sounds like you have a wonderful resy day planned :) :)
Hope you have a nice weekend.
Vanessa
It's so nice to have one of those love days!
Nothing like having the people that love you no matter how "silly" we are around us!
enjoy your day of rest!
Gladys
good for you for "listening to your body." i bet your rest today will be just what you needed to make the most of tomorrow's workout.
Post a Comment