We had the first running "practice" today at my daughter's school. I'm using the Just Run program. The kids did great and they loved to run. We played running games and did some relays. The half-hour went by quickly and they were very happy the whole time. They asked if I could come every week. I told them, "Of course!" Their teacher had already planned for that.
After the kids went back to class, I ran to the track nearby and did the following workout:
4 x 800, each split was 3:15 exactly! Miraculous!
4 x 400 @ 1:33, 1:35, 1:36, 1:34
Ran back to kid's school for cool-down.
Feel great now. Just gotta get the baby down for his nap and then soak in the chilly pool, while the kids play.
TOTAL MILES: 5
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


2 comments:
I don't know if you felt it while you were with those children but I often experience the energy that they have whenever I am around them. Great Job, Lillie!
How rewarding to introduce running to children!
Love your new blog layout!
Have a great week-end!
Gladys
Post a Comment