Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More Snow Day Pics & A Rest Day

I love these scheduled rest days on my running schedule. The baby is napping and I got some things picked up around the house. I'm gonna squeeze some blogging in while I can. Here are some more pictures from yesterday's trip to the snow.

When we first arrived.


Had to feed the baby his yogurt first.


She kept putting the snow on her head.


My boy taking a ride on the "poor man's sled." A makeshift sled from the top of a plastic storage box. The kids thought we said, "Four-man sled," so they kept asking for 4 of us to get on it. Too funny.


He tried to pull Mike, but the "sled" wouldn't budge. Oh well, he tried!


Her turn on the 4-man sled.


Against my better judgement, I agreed to try. I ended up getting dragged on my belly, but it was fun!


Mike, the baby and me with the snowman that Mike and my son built.


With my girl!


Baby's first trip to the snow. He loved it!


Time to go home.



God Bless ya'll! Hug your loved ones. See you tomorrow.

10 comments:

vanessa40 said...

I love the pics...you look like you are having so much fun..we have not had any snow here yet..South Carolina..we usually don't get more than a few inches a year..good thing i don'r ski :)

SoberMommie said...

Awesome pics. Really...they are very cute. You have a very beautiful family! Looked like a fun day in the snow. We have yet to make it there this year. Happy to have found your blog. It is great. I will be back again.
~kim

Unknown said...

What a great family day for all of you!
Just a dusting of snow for us so far - Not enough to play :(
But the cold has finally arrived.

Thanks for the prayers for my friend, she sounds much better today!

Hope you have a great week!
Gladys

Adrienne said...

What an adorable family you have! You must be so proud of your three little ones.

I'm glad I got to look around your blog, you're doing a really nice job with it. :)

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

GREAT Pics!!! the sled sliding into the snowman would have been awesome pic--haha

is that a short person snowman :-)

Glad U all HAD FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! How blessed you are in having such wonderful family!

Angelia said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I'd love to take my kids to play in the snow. Looks like you guys had a blast.

seagull junker said...

You must have had a great day. Great pictures!

Red said...

Must be nice to have the option of "driving to the snow" lol, normally it's that way here to but we just got pounded this week.

Poor man sled? you had a sled... you weren't poor:) now if you went in back of 7-11 to find cardboard maybe but your just a few notches above that with your improvised sled:)

GB said...

You've got me laughing out loud Red! Thanks so much!