Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday

All in all a great day. It would have been perfect had Mike been home. The kids and I went to church, which was very nice. They played in the yard until lunch while the baby napped, so I got some quiet time in the house to review some of my daughter's homework from Christmas break. I sipped some hot coffee as I did it, yum. It was so sunny today, and no wind. Just beautiful. We all took the dog for a walk to the park and the kids played while the baby, the dog and I watched. After the park we all had quiet time at home and read our books. I was able to read the newspaper in its entirety. What a treat! My girl finished her book for her book report. My boy played with the baby while I cooked. What a huge help he was. I feel like I got everything done for once. I even read the Daily Bible Reading.



When I'm able to balance spiritual and mental enrichment with physical activity, I feel PEACE. What a great feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having such a wonderful day with our Creator and learning from his word...

vanessa40 said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Take care