I was tagged last week by fellow blogger, Bob Gentile. As promised, I must list 6 weird things about me with the hope of inspiring others to come clean about their weirdness. Maybe what we consider weird might be considered quite normal by others. I doubt it! ;)
1. When I'm standing, I can't stand still. I find myself swaying left to right like I do when I'm holding my baby son. I guess it's a mom thing, but when I catch myself doing it I think it must look strange.
2. I hate to grocery shop. I will improvise with all kinds of weird foods left in my pantry or fridge JUST so I don't have to grocery shop. Ask my husband and kids. My former college roommate can attest that once I ate Stove Top Stuffing with salsa as a full meal. I basically go food shopping when we are out of things to improvise with.
3. I will run for hours without stopping, but I will spend just as much time driving around for a parking spot so I don't have to walk far from the car to the store. I don't know if that's weird or just plain lazy.
4. I have been known to go my entire 3 days off from work without showering... eeeeewww!
5. I like the way my baby son's drool smells when he wakes from his naps. Another eeeeeewww!
6. When getting ready to run a race, I will actually put on make-up. Powder, eyeshadow, liner, mascara, even lipstick. Maybe it gives me a little confidence boost for the race. Anyway, who couldn't use a little confidence boost on race day?
What is "weird" about you?
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


4 comments:
Hey WEIRDO , You spell WIERD very weird --ahhh couldn't resist that one--haha
Don't shop until Cubbards are bare, I do the same thing not a fan of that grocery shopping...also I cannot WALK in that store without MY LIST...now sometimes my list will have 3 things on it--geesh thanks for bringing MORE weird STUFF out of ME :-(
lol parking ahhh
How bad does makeup run off you by the end of the race? just curious ...not gonna try it I am not that WEIRD--LOL
GREAT List U Weirdo, thanks for playing along :-)
Bob
Oops, spelled weird wrong. It's that "i before e except after c" thing. Or maybe I'm dislexic when it comes to that word. I corrected it!
I put makeup on too before a race. I thouught I was the only one!!! :-)
Love all of your "weirdness". Funny thing is I do some of those weird things too! Like the baby sway without the baby, the makeup before a race and parking spots! Too funny! I'm going to try to come up with some others and post them on mine. Very fun!!!
Post a Comment