Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Easy 45-60 Minute Run & CrossFit

Haven't gotten out there to run yet, but will after the baby's nap. He's going to be my running partner today. We're going for an easy 45-60 minute run at a relaxed pace. Then during his next nap, I'm going to do the CrossFit WOD. Three rounds of thrusters and pull-ups for time, 21 reps each, then 15 each, then 9. I love those workouts! Although the weight I'll be using for the thrusters is very light because I haven't gotten a barbell yet, and I don't want to take the baby to the gym.

Not much to post today. Tomorrow will be the tough speed & tempo run, and I'll get to lead my daughter's class in the Just Run program again. :)

I'll log today's total miles a little later.

Okay, did the run and the CF WOD. Never fails, I always feel a little "wobbly" after those CF workouts! But it's a good wobbly I guess.
TOTAL MILES: 5.9

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the run! Having a "wobbly" feeling because of a workout is a worthwhile soreness...

CrzyDJM

Red said...

**slight groan.... cough... Everyone standing over Red as he appears to be gaining conscienceness after seeing that video link with the chick out squating some fire fighter and passing out he looks around..... he sees Lillie's blog.... Gasp! Thrusters? ah... clunk.... passes out again lol.

Wow you go girl lol.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh man I miss though "wobbly" feelings!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I can't help to think that you are a machine mom who just keeps striving to do your best to be fit and healthy for yourself and your family. Keep it up! You're one of the people who really encourage and inspire me to make running a habit and part of my life