Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pottery Barn Cover Girl

Did CrossFit yesterday and feeling a little tight this morning. I hope to loosen up some more as the day goes by.

Got a scheduled rest day today prior to my 8K race tomorrow. I started it with some delicious coffee and a soft, gooey cranberry orange scone. YUM! We're going to hang out with the kids and probably do a little shopping later.

I wanted to share this picture of my niece who made the cover of Pottery Barn Kids Easter issue. She's the one on the right with braids. A very sweet little girl who loves her cousins!



My brother and his family are elated, and we're proud of her too! :)

3 comments:

vanessa40 said...

Good Luck in your race tomorrow :)
Have a wonderful weekend :)

Vanessa

Unknown said...

She is adorable!

Good luck in your race today.

Have a great week-end

G

Brooke said...

How awesome!! Does she get a kick butt discount for being a model??