Happy Birthday to my nephew, Chris. I miss you dearly, and so do your cousins. We will pray for you everyday while you are in Iraq. We will await your safe return home to Nica, Devun, and all of us. Be safe, have faith, and Godspeed. We love you, Chris!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


4 comments:
KEEP Strong Chris and safe return home!
Thanks for all you and the troops do for us...We Don't forget! You are dear to our hearts, GODspeed!!
God bless you and protect you, Chris! Thank you for all that you and our troops are doing to ensure that we continue to have freedom. Be strong in the LORD!!!
I'll be keeping Chris in my thoughts. If you send packages to him, the US postal service will mail you all of the supplies you need for free. If you call 1-800-610-8734, they'll send you a kit for military families with flat rate boxes and the customs forms. The flat rate boxes are great for sending the heavy items.
You guys, thank you so much! I will pass on your kind words to Chris.
Nuke, thanks for the information! I'm definitely going to use that service.
Post a Comment