Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you!
I forgot to include these in my race report. I just figured it out, I ran 7:38 splits between the 35K and 40K marks. Like I had said in the report, I just wanted to finish and be with my husband and baby. Even though I'm supposed to focus on recovery and other races now, I still can't stop thinking about the great experience I had there in Boston. It really is a memory I will cherish forever!
Checkpoints:
5k 0:25:05
10k 0:49:29
15k 1:15:48
20k 1:40:26
Half 1:45:43
25k 2:05:07
30k 2:30:16
35k 2:55:12
40k 3:18:57
Finish 3:29:19
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


5 comments:
I am inspired by your Boston experience!!! I was fortunate enough to qualify on my first marathon this past february but decided to defer until 2008 to get some more milage under my belt and be rested. I have been working on speed and short races which i really think is going to help me run faster in my fall marathon. Keep up the awesome work... you will totally break 3:20. I'm shooting for 3:30ish.
Kirsten
Thank you.. Congratulations!! what an oustanding job you did!!!! nothing compares to Boston, I'm sure!!!Some day I hope to share your experience!!!maybe not as fast:)!!!the hope and desire is there!!!
Lillie, thanks for stopping by my site. Your mother and father look great. One thing about Philippine women. They stay young beautiful long into life. I'm sure you will also... Have a good one..
You are FAST! You ran extremely well in one of the world's premier marathons and that is something no one can ever take from you. Excellent job!
GB said...Aaaaaw, I just saw this, 5 days after the Boston Marathon. You're so awesome! I wish ya' lived closer so I could fix you up with some of my single girlfriends. Thanks so much for the cheers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL yes me toooooooo :-(
Post a Comment