I did some more speedwork today at high noon with the baby in the jogging stroller. Man it's hard to do speedwork when pushing the little guy! I could also feel the tightness in my upper body from yesterday's CrossFit.
1.5 mile warm up to the college
2.2 miles around the college at marathon goal pace (did 8:15's which is a little slower), 2 minute recovery
2 x 800s at Cruise pace (3:33, 1:50 recovery, 3:31, 1:50 recovery)
2 x 400s at Speed pace (1:38, same time recovery, 1:36)
1 mile cool down to home
Little guy slept in the stroller the whole time, until we ran past the sprinklers on the way home and both got DRENCHED. Aaaah it felt good!
TOTAL MILES: 6.2
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


5 comments:
Sounds tough doing speedwork with the jogging stroller!! What's next Bleachers with the stroller-LOLOL
Bostonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !! It's A COMING and YOU are READY!!!!!
I love your picture of you running along the road in your runningskirts.com. I have the same one girl...and many others!! Umm...your "top" half is uhum...huge! ;) Anyway...I will think of you at Boston and have a little pity party for myself for not being there yet another year!! I swear...I get qualified faster every year and have NEVER been yet!! NEXTYEAR or I will have to strangle myself!!
Bob, I'm going to drag the tire AND push the baby in the jogging stroller while doing the bleacher! ;)
Shari, this is why we have to run together...to show off our skirts!
Believe me, that picture was an oddity! I am not that huge. I said the same thing when I saw the pic at first. If only!!!
You will be in Boston in 2008! Healthy and strong as hell and you will get your sub-3!
Try doing speed work with 2 in the stroller... Urgh! It should be a CrossFit workout. :)
Post a Comment