First of all I want to thank you for reading and commenting on my previous post. I really appreciate all your encouragement! You keep me motivated. I am chomping at the bit to run right now, but just a little longer and I'll be pounding the pavement just like you. I hope. I have some blog reading to catch up on and I'm looking forward to reading your blogs this week.
I have to brag about something so silly, but I'm so proud of myself because of this. My inner nerd is coming out now so beware...
Yesterday I finished my very first newspaper crossword puzzle ever! I know many of you probably complete these without any problems everyday, and I applaud you! They have always presented a challenge for me and I have never been able to complete an entire crossword before yesterday. But I finally did it! I feel like an "intellectual" now (but who am I kidding)? I still can't complete a Sudoku without cheating off my husband though.
Man, if this doesn't mean that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to start running again then I don't know what it means! ;) hee hee.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


4 comments:
Congradulations on the crossword ..those things kill me :)
Have a wonderful day :)
hee hee LOL
I've never completed a crossword or Sudoku puzzle either...hats off to you. :)
Yep! It's time to start running again...congratulations on finishing the x-word!
;-)
Guess what? I'm a bigger nerd than you - I LOVE crosswords AND Sudoku! I look forward to the Sunday paper crossword every week and each night in bed I do 1 or 2 or 3 Sudoku puzzles. My 11 year old daughter is addicted as well. She has an electronic Sudoku. :)
Other news - I ran again today for the first time in ages. The foot felt okay and it was GREAT to move again. YAY. Hopefully you recover faster than I did! >>Msmak
Post a Comment