Happy Friday!
Have to post quick because pizza is a-waitin'.
I ran 7 miles recovery yesterday at a 9:10 pace, and I was soooooo sore from the CrossFit workout the day before. I'm still sore today!
I forced myself to the gym at 4:40 p.m. and ran 7.5 miles. 5 of those miles were at a tempo pace between 7:16 and 7:19 (about 36:25-36:35). It was tough, but I really needed to challenge my body after the week off.
Good news: I FINALLY GOT MY GARMIN 305. My hubby bought it for me for my birthday!
Tomorrow I work, so no running. Sunday I have my 13 miler.
Take care friends and God Bless!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


2 comments:
A Garmin! So very cool! You'll love it, especially after you figure out how all the functions work (I'm still learning!). Kudos to hubby! :)
P.S. I'm LOVING the RW Advanced Training Plan - tough but fun! I'm running longer than I ever have in the past and my weekly average is 35+ miles - I can't wait to do a 5 or 10K race. I just need to find one that doesn't conflict with other obligations! :)
Post a Comment