Mon 9/10: SRD (scheduled rest day)
Tue 9/11: 8 (2 x 3 @ Tempo pace)
Wed 9/12: 5.1 (recovery)
Thu 9/13: 8.66 (4 x 800s and 4 x 400s)
Fri 9/14: SRD
Sat 9/15: USRD (unscheduled rest day - felt lazy)
Sun 9/16: 5.43 (easy, w/ kids)
Mon 9/17: 12 (Long run, had to do today due to Hubby working yesterday)
TOTAL: 39.19
The 12 miles today felt GREAT. I felt "on." Overall average pace of 8:16. First 6 were at an avg of 8:31/mile, last 6 were run at an avg of 8:00/mile (marathon pace). I was happy with that. Miles 4 & 5 were 7:56 and 7:49.
I'm going to stand in the pool for relief as I sip coffee and then I'm going to take care of my poor husband. He finally caught the baby's cold. The baby is down for his nap and the kids are at school.
Have a blessed day.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


6 comments:
Look at you, back "on" - Good for you.
I'm glad to see you took a USRD -
Sorry to hear the cold bug is gettng you guys :(
G
Whew--smokin'! :)
I hope everyone is feeling better from the cold.
this just in..........you are fast!! nice work. later.
Great run GB, and a nice week as well.
Thanks, Friends! :)
Post a Comment