Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rock N Roll Half Pictures

Here are some fun photos from the half marathon:





Maybe if I wasn't clowning around so much, I would've gotten a 1:35. hee hee.

Okay, yesterday I had a great run. Did the 2 x 4 miles at tempo pace. Was supposed to run each of them at a 7:20 pace. I ran the first 4 at a 7:05 pace, recovered for 4 minutes, then ran the last 4 at a 7:09 pace. I don't know where that came from, but it was good. During the run I felt like I was working pretty hard, but it didn't feel like I was running race effort. Oddly enough the pace was faster than my half marathon. Ugh. I'm hoping this is a good indication that the marathon in December won't kill me!

6 comments:

Ms Eva said...

Great Photos! You certainly had fun and that is what it is all about. :)

Nancy said...

OH COOL. Great job and great pictures. I finished my half today, not quite in the same time range. hee hee. Funny though, I dreamed about the race last night and part of it was that I met you!?

Anonymous said...

Great pics! And a great run!

Know that you are loved,
gaj

DawnB said...

OMG how could you be so happy and run so fast at the same time!! great photos!!

Deck Ape said...

Lillie,
even with your time off for recalibration you did great... Congrats on a great job....

P.O.M. said...

Great pics. I might have to steel the "blowing the kiss" move for my next run!