Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pictures From Portland Trip

Several of us gals from the MOMS Club took the trip to Portland for the Northwest Regional Luncheon. The trip itself was so much fun. We spent only a few hours out of the entire weekend on MOMS Club stuff. Mostly we just hung out, ate out, had drinks, walked around and shopped. Good stuff!


Sipping Spicy Bloody Mary's at the airport before heading up to Portland.


Kim, me, Nicole, Breana and Diana at breakfast before the luncheon. Yes, we ate a lot.


Me, Nicole, Jackie, Diana, Breana and Kim at the luncheon.


Breana, Nicole and me on the way to dinner.

3 comments:

The 311 Boys Mom said...

HEY,

I SAW YOU on the RUNNER'S WORLD "Winter Running Ready"

About 20 miles & a jogging stroller!!

I felt like I knew someone famous--well, not KNOW, KNOW you, but Blog know you!!!! ;o)

Perry H. said...

Now THIS post is more like it!! Pretty women! Because most of your posts make me TIRED reading them - you are my running idol (ok, so the only living one!)!! Thanks for popping into my pity-party on my 360 blog, lol...I'm firing up the Blogspot again these days....and finally running again!! Hey, post a link if they have one so we can follow you on hte CIM. Looks like a great marathon!

Anonymous said...

You were in my neck of the woods.

gaj