Here's the link to the race photos. My bib is 2760. Fun times! http://www.sportphoto.com/Event.aspx?EventID=33
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lillie, Okay this will be my THIRD try on posting here. I can't seem to get it right with my gmail account! Anyway, I wanted to congratulate a while back on your PR half marathon and YOUR recent marathon PR. I simply think you're amazing and you give a lot of us women hope and inspiration. I have been following your progress since I joined RW but sometimes get a little intimidated by some of you guys and your times. It is nice though to see the progress and determination that goes into each of your race. I just wanted to say, keep up with your great postings and allowing us to follow you.
Thanks Pace Runner/Spin. I find a lot of motivation and inspiration from the RW Boards too (from beginners to advanced). Keep running, keep researching, you'll get stronger and faster!
Hi Willis, YOU'RE the rock star, Mr. 100. I'm just trying to keep up with you big dogs! ;) Thanks for your nice words. I'm watching your progress and know you're going to meet your upcoming goals.
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." Galations 6:4-5
Injury Prevention Routine courtesy of Alyssa Towers.
5 comments:
Hey Lillie,
Okay this will be my THIRD try on posting here. I can't seem to get it right with my gmail account! Anyway, I wanted to congratulate a while back on your PR half marathon and YOUR recent marathon PR. I simply think you're amazing and you give a lot of us women hope and inspiration. I have been following your progress since I joined RW but sometimes get a little intimidated by some of you guys and your times. It is nice though to see the progress and determination that goes into each of your race. I just wanted to say, keep up with your great postings and allowing us to follow you.
Oops...the last comment was by Pace Runner....sorry still learning this comment thing!!!!
Awesome pics GB - you're a ROCK STAR!!!
Amazing splits, as well. You've got this marathon pacing thing down cold. You're on the road to 3:10 and under!
Thanks Pace Runner/Spin. I find a lot of motivation and inspiration from the RW Boards too (from beginners to advanced). Keep running, keep researching, you'll get stronger and faster!
Hi Willis, YOU'RE the rock star, Mr. 100. I'm just trying to keep up with you big dogs! ;) Thanks for your nice words. I'm watching your progress and know you're going to meet your upcoming goals.
Great pictures!! You look so good when your running. Mine never turn out that cute. ;)
Post a Comment