Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007

What a wonderful year it has been. I have my health, my children do too and so does my husband. And we all have one another and we all love each other. The Lord loves me and I feel blessed. I just feel like shouting up to the sky, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I'm about to eat a quick and late lunch, but wanted to log my "long" run from yesterday. 11 miles with Cheryl and Ali, mid afternoon. It was cold and windy. We finished 8.6 miles together at an average pace of 7:53/mile. I ran the balance by myself and the overall avg. for the 11 was 7:55/mile. Felt great! No pains, aches or twinges.

I rolled on the foam roller last night for the first time in months, and boy did that feel uncomfortable. I also did 2 sets of 10 jumping pull ups, and I am so sore! I can't wait to get back into CrossFit regularly. I miss it!

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve and a very, very Happy New Year. Be safe!

2 comments:

DawnB said...

Happy New year to you and yours GB.

Anonymous said...

GB,

Great lifestyle choices.

You can check mine out for 2008 at http://www.gajohnson.org/gregjohnson/2007/12/resolutions.html .

Have a blessed 2008!

gaj