This morning the toddler and I ran 2 miles together before we met up with the running club to do 6 more. I just did the math and we ended up doing the 6 miles at a 7:36 pace. Yes, I felt I had to do my best to keep up with my fellow marathon training partners, Cheryl, Ali and Kim. They finished faster than me, but they pushed me so I can't complain. I love running with them!
I was sore afterward so I stood in the FREAKING COLD pool. I could only stand 10 minutes of it before I jumped out.
Anyway I have been feeling a little under the weather in the last couple of days, really yucky yesterday, and now I feel DIZZY. I know I've taken in plenty of fluids. I wonder if I am falling victim to the ever mysterious "bug" that keeps floating around during this time of year. I need to go eat or something.
It felt good to run faster today. Tomorrow I meet with Ali and Cheryl for a "slow burn" run (basically around 8:30s). I should end up with about 30-34 miles for the week.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


1 comment:
its wonderful to have someone to pull you along.
Happy holidays to you and yours!!
Post a Comment