Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Can You NOT Love This Photo???

2 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

You can't ....you have to Love it!

Great Shot!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lillie! I bumped into your blog from Kristin Armstrong's post from Boston! What a great race, eh? I was feeling the love from that city on Marathon Monday! The entire course was loaded with spectators. Anyways, I was wondering if you could share your training schedule with me. It didn't take me long to figure out that you used to run times closer to mine, and now you're rockin' the "teens" (3:17 or something?). I'm wondering if you'll share your training "secrets" with me, what program you followed. I ran a 3:34 at boston and that's my PR. If you don't mind sharing, please email me at ericcaryn@bellsouth.net and we can chat about training. I am also a mother (of two - 4 and 2) and run with a jogging stroller. Messed up my IT band, though! Does the jogger ever bother your knees?

Have a great day!
Caryn Lamphier



P.S. The bus ride to Hopkinton was the worst experience I've had in a long, long, LONG time. It was a white knuckle express for me there at the end. I was considering peeing on the bus, as well. I am scarred for life from that! Definitely took my mind off the race, though! :)