Happy 4th of July everybody!
Started the day off with a nice 8 mile run. It felt so good and I felt very fresh. Will do 3 more this evening with the toddler in tow. My older kids will be at their step mom's and I'll miss them, but they'll be back on Sunday.
I don't have much going on today. Just relaxing at home, maybe swimming with the little guy. Laundry, watching the track and field trials that I DVR'd last night. We'll probably watch fireworks off the balcony tonight if he can stay awake. My hubby is still fighting fires. He called last night during a break and said they had a good day of work, but their shift wasn't over until this morning! I can't wait until he gets home.
The kids and I are heading out to the coffee shop for some goodies. Have a wonderful holiday and stay safe. Remember the saying on 4th of July? Safe and sane? :)
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Trust me, you don't wish you were me. You are a remarkable runner, too. I'll say a prayer for your DH and his safety. Happy 4th!
Rebecca
(LA Runner)
Post a Comment