Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

For my friend, RGreen45 :)

I am really SLillie (aka Silly Lillie, aka The Skirt, aka GB). :)

And for anyone else reading... I have much to blog about so I'll do that soon.

I might be busy tomorrow... it's my hubby's birthday. Big 3-9.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

With teary eyes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so sorry for being so skeptical. I've had several PM's lately from folks with issues and I read posts from a very nasty "anonymous" poster on JHF's blog recently.

Thanks again Glorybelle.

Danny B said...

I like Sargeant Lillie Best! Maybe someday:) Tell Hubby Happy Birthday!!

209Mike said...

Look lady, whoever you are! I just want to hear what you have to say. Good luck on Sunday! Kick those boys' arses.

Gettin Older said...

Hi

Ms Eva said...

I'm so glad you are still blogging & running... For some reason I thought you had stopped because my blog reader never showed a new feed for you... I got to thinking about you and looked around for you on RW forums but couldn't find you. I started to worry and then I came here (I should have come here first!).

I'm glad to see all is well.
<< Hugs >>

colorunnermama said...

SL,

Good luck at the RnR half this weekend. Can't wait to see your blazing new PR!!

jen said...

Happy belated b-day to your husband!

Good luck at the Rock and Roll half this weekend! :)

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

the big 39errr ...happy B-day Bro

Hey Lil, hope your trainings been going well... been a bit out of the loop lately.

Have a good weekend

Unknown said...

I'm anxiously awaiting your next entry GB.

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday GB. I hope this lovely day finds you and yours in the best of spirits. I had a most wonderful long run on Saturday and my endurance is returning faster than I ever dreamed. After my surgery I was able to resume running in July, albeit with a whopping monthly total of 47 miles. I've now done long runs of 15, 18.8, 21.5, and 20 miles in preparation for the Marshall Univ marathon on 11/02.

Have a wonderful day.