Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What do you say to a friend in need...?

... when their world is about to come crumbling down and they can't do anything to stop it? How do you console somebody whose pain and heartbreak is beyond comprehension, and yet will get even worse in the days to come? I wish I knew what to say or do for Mickey, Diane, Justin, Daniela, CODY and the rest of their family and friends. Right now, all I can manage to do is cry, cry, cry a river of tears and ask everybody I know to pray for them, and to pray for Cody's comfort. So please, if you're reading this... keep Cody and all of them in your prayers. Thank you.

In the meantime I will also be praying for Cody, his parents and his siblings.

I will hold and hug and cherish and just love my children and husband. There are so many questions without answers. I just try to keep the faith.

No comments: