Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Depression makes everything difficult...

... including running. But I'll snap out of it. I have to.

7 comments:

Devon said...

Yes, it definitely definitely does. I am thinking good thoughts for you and hope you find a glimmer of light and hope to pull you out of the darkness.

Lori said...

Love ya, GB! Hang in there....this too shall pass.

(If it makes you feel any better, I can totally relate...)

Aron said...

hang in there... we all love you!

Michelle Thoe said...

Are you ok? I look at your blog all the time and find inspiration in things you say and do. It takes guts to put that out there. I have those days too. We all do. Thanks for your blog and your honesty. Michelle

GB said...

Thank you, Devon, Lori, Aron, Michelle & Rebecca. I don't know, it's been a rough couple of days but I have my coping mechanisms and I'm okay. Today is my son's birthday and being around the family helped me quite a bit. I hate that I get so down like this. Even though it's not too often, it really takes a lot out of me (and a lot out of my loved ones). Thanks again for your thoughts. I really appreciate that very much.

jen said...

Hi GB! Sorry I've been MIA from your blog for a while- work and everything has been so busy. I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time and I have to tell you I can personally relate 100%. I know there is nothing that I can say that will change what is happening in your head and heart, but I will say this anyway: You are an amazing woman who is loved and appreciated by many and the world is a better place for having you in it. Hang in there dear! (Hug)

Da Weekend Warrior said...

You can shake this depression. Most people see you in your happy mood, but may have NO IDEA what is really going on, or how you are really feeling. It could be a combination of things... boredom, sense of unfulfillment, exhaustion, lack of sleep... whatever, but dont be too prideful to seek prof help if needed. This illness is one of the most underdiagnosed illnesses, but yet treatable. Continue doing what makes YOU happy (except all that beer, LOL) and in time all wounds are healed.