Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Last Time I Ran a 1:36:xx Half...

... was at the San Jose Rock N Roll is 2007. Here's the report with pictures. My coach, Pete, reminded me that the last time I ran 1:36 I followed it up two months later with a 3:19 Marathon. I have to keep that in mind. Just because I don't run my ideal this time around doesn't mean I won't run my ideal the next time around.

Speaking of San Jose Rock n Roll... I am now registered to run it this October. Cannot wait! I have some things to settle with that race from last year.

5 comments:

L.A. Runner said...

Hhhmmm, karma? Maybe you have another 3:19 waiting in the woods for you? What do you think?

GB said...

Hi LAR, I have a new PR waiting in the woods for me! Don't know when... but it's there, lurking. I know I can break 3:17:45. As long as I keep running and training smart, I know I can do it. :)

Da Weekend Warrior said...

Not too shabby... 1:36?? So u going after that 3:17 PR, eh? Well if you dont get it at RNR, then we need to hookup at the CIM... I'm going for 3:15 (stop laughing) so I can join the "cool" people next year at Boston. We can push each other... Big Grill is going for 3:15 also, will make for a "interesting" run with the 3 of us!

I LOVE the pic... the determination on your face!!

DawnB said...

GB go for it!! if anybody can do it you can.

F. Lee said...

Yes do you have some unfinished butt kicking to do at the SJ RNR!