Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

People I love

It's a rainy day and not the best day to take the baby for a run in the jogging stroller. I will cross train at home. In the meantime, here's some more pics of some of the loved ones in my life. There are many more to be added, but I'll start with these. I'm very blessed by their presence in my life!


My silly family


The baby reading his morning paper


Hubby, the dogger and baby


Mikey and the kids on Christmas morning


Brenda and Mike, the best of friends


Mike's Uncle Bob, cousins and extended family


My running bud and colleague in crime fighting, Lisa


Robin, our matchmaker and dear friend, and my awesome sister, Maxe


Lee, Kendra, and my niece, Kayleen (see Dec. 26 blog)


My dearest childhood friends, Lori and Crissy. Taken when I was 8 months pregnant w/ my littlest guy.


My folks, of course, and Mike's Aunt Maureen

No comments: