Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cross Fit & Race Prep Running

It's raining hard outside this morning. What a switch from yesterday. I'll be heading to the treadmill for today's run. I'll run about 6 miles at an easy pace and throw in some 100 meter strides for good measure. I'm running a race this weekend and don't want to fry my legs with a speed workout today.

I'll also be doing my much loved CrossFit workout of the day.
For time:
30 hand stand pushups
10 pull-ups (I'll do "jumping" pull-ups)
20 hand stand pushups
20 pull-ups
10 hand stand pushups
30 pull-ups

I will also get to teach my son's class the JustRun program again. I can't wait to see them all run. I'll teach my daughter's class tomorrow.
For the most part it will be a relaxing day with hubby, baking some cookies later and watching American Idol results tonight.

Enjoy!

Update: Caught a break in the rain and got to run outside.
TOTAL MILES: 5.45

1 comment:

seagull junker said...

dang that is some serious upper body workout! Have fun in the 8k! Let us know how it went.
tom