Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Late Addition or is it Edition? :-)

The baby and I went out for a recovery 4 mile run today after his lunch and it was gorgeous. The sun was shining and it warmed my back as I ran. Oh man, I love days like this. The sky was so blue with a bunch of those pre-rain type clouds scattered throughout. Everybody was outside with their kids or mowing lawns, and so on. I found myself thanking God the entire time! It was just too special. I think part of the secret in enjoying this run so much was that I LEFT MY WATCH AT HOME! I didn't worry about speed or anything. I just enjoyed running for the sake of running and was blessed with beautiful weather. I will sleep so well tonight!
TOTAL MILES: 4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great run!!
The one that are "just runs" are the best ones!

Mowing lawns???
We are still looking at snow except now it is all dirty and blah :(

Hope you have a great week!

G