Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Goal Pace/ 800s/ Tempo Day

OOOOOOHH do I HUUUUUUURRRT BAAAAAAAD.

Here it is fellow runners:
1 mile warm up, easy pace
3.11 miles at 24:54 (8:00 pace), a little faster than marathon Goal Pace.
4 x .63 mile loop 3:59, 4:02, 4:03, 4:04 (avg. mile paces 6:19, 6:24, 6:25, 6:27).
3.28 miles at 24:00 (7:19 mile pace), a little faster than tempo.
1 mile cool down, recovery pace

What a week of hard work! I'm ready for BIG rest day tomorrow before the long run on Sunday. Time to get ready to teach the kids how to JUST RUN! Can't wait.

TOTAL MILES: 10.9

3 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

FYI for ya

Xterra Triathlon World Championship SAT. 1 pm EST CBS FEB. 3rd

Still have some time to TIVO it :-)

you can enjoy this event while you rest tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're just hurting? I would be dead the moment I finished or even before I finish that kind of a day!

Congrats & Keep it up!

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY!! What a work out!

You truley inspire me.

Let those legs rest and have a great week-end

Gladys