Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Baby!


It's our 2nd anniversary today! Thanks darlin' for being the most wonderful husband and father. You take my breath away.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

I love you always.

You are so handsome.

The best day ever!

6 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Congrats Lil!! one good looking family! and lovely wedding gown umm and nice BUTT--(was that too much info)--haha just keeping it real :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi GB - thanks for stopping by! I have been reading about your crossfit WOD's and think I will look into it some. I did check out your friend Shari's site early last week - she has obviously been doing it for a long time! I just started push-ups last week...what a weakling I am! I can only do 12 and those are on my knees. On my toes I could do ZERO. Quite shocking - and a bit humiliating as well.

My hub (Nathan) is the DT trainer for their dept and also for their SRT team. I'm not sure he does Cross Fit but he does something similar 3 days a week - core strengthening. I'll mention the Cross Fit to him - he's always looking for new ideas.

As far as my running goes...I'm doing it but I don't think I said that I am enjoying it. :) In fact, I think I said I feel like I'm going to cough up a lung. LOL I got up to 4.5 miles today but the pace was still slow. I only did 1.2 miles at 7:42, 2 were at 8:25 and 1.3 was at 8:53 (or somethign close to that). I felt a little better but definitely struggled with the one faster mile. I keep saying I just want to finish but truthfully, I'd like to at least average an 8:00 pace.

Oh well...I've gotta do it. I can't believe how I've let myself get into such bad shape! My original 1/2 was back in November of 02...this body has aged too much in 4.5 years! Eeks!

Take care and keep blogging - Like I said, it inspires ME. :)

>>Makayle

PS - Happy Anniversary!!

Jenn said...

Dang girl! Your husband is a hottie!

Congrats on the 2nd anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 2nd Anniverary Sis!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Hey Lil, I just watched Xterra World Championships that I tivo'd... HOLY CRAP they are nuts...and your right that BIKE section is INSANE... what about that old dude that BROKE his wrist just from the BUMPS of the Rocks going down the plunge section (YIKES)

Had me tearing up a bit at the end watching all the finishers doing whatever it takes to finish, that was a great event, gonna save that one and watch again.

Have a good night,

Bob

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniersary! May you guys have many more blessed years together raising your children and haing fun!