During the baby's nap, I went for a recovery 4 mile run. It felt good. The top of my left foot was feeling a little sore, almost swollen, but wearing the Asics Cumulus today was a BIG help. I think the lactic acid worked its way out during the run.
After the run while the baby was still napping, I was able to do a modified CrossFit WOD. It consisted of Hand Stand Push Ups and Jumping Pull-ups (instead of L-Pull ups which I can't yet do). I also threw in some Overhead Squats for loosening up. Mikey got a couple of pictures of me doing the Hand Stand Push Ups. DO NOT LAUGH! I did my best. You can see that I still need to use the gate to balance on.
TOTAL MILES: 4
P.S. Read the Quote of the Day. It's a good one!


5 comments:
I feel the same way! The top of my right foot was hurting since last night that I wasn't able to run last night or even tonight!
Anyways, you look good doing those Hand Stand Pull ups. I almost fainted when I thought of trying to do it!
ummm you mean people do them without the help of a fence? lol jeez...
Well Done :-)
Why do I feel the need to use the word INSANE in every response to one of your blogs? LOL Those push-ups are INSANE! You go girl!!!
Not laughing at all! Very impressive!
CrzyDJM
hey that's a great blog you've got! i'm glad i came across it!
Post a Comment