Okay, ran the 8.5 miles. First 7 at an easy pace of 8:50 per mile, finished with 15 minutes of hill charges at the rain basin (I figure it's about 7-8 minutes of total uphill time). Also practiced downhill running form.
Finished "Ms. Leslie" as described in earlier post, with the lighter weights I indicated. I did it in about 25 minutes, modifying the pull-ups with a combo of jumping and some kipping. I accidentally did overhead squats for the first three sets and switched to back squats when I realized I was doing the wrong exercise. I feel good, tired, but good.
Shower time and then time with family. :)
TOTAL MILES: 8.5
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


2 comments:
Wow you are still running strong. When do you really start tapering? ;-)
Thanks for all your encouragement. I am going to look into that foam roller thing. My wife gives me a massage if I get really sore but the roller thing might be something I could use.
Keep on running!
Billy
taper time? did that last one day-haha
Post a Comment