Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Rest Day

I love these rest days in my training schedule. I can get on with my day and not worry about having to get that workout done. I wanted to share some pictures of what I see on my runs, and some random pics in general. My husband says you know you're getting older when you start taking pictures of scenery. There's no denying it, I'm gettin' older. :)
Enjoy!




6 comments:

vanessa40 said...

I love your pics :)
Enjoy your rest day and your weekend :)

Vanessa

Brooke said...

Hey, with scenery like that who could blame you??

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

what's up you old fart--haha

Great Pics Lil!!

I need to take more pictures.((well I need to stop saying I need to take more pics, been SAYING it way to long ...just DO It BOB))

...sorry Lil just needed to have a quick chat with myself :-)

Have a great weekend,

Bob

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place to run!

Thanks for the prayers!

Have a Great Week-end!!

Gladys

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. Especially the sunset. Just gorgeous!! Ok the deer and the blossoms aren't bad either. :-) Love ya. Maxe

Adrienne said...

I take pictures of scenery...does that mean I'm getting older too? ;)