Here's a quick video my hubby and kids took of me finishing the 10K.
And here are the kids holding the hardware I received.
I'm enjoying my rest day. Rode the bikes with the kids, trying to catch up on laundry. Hanging w/ the hubby. All good stuff. :)
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


7 comments:
Nice Race GB!
I'm glad you recovered from your bug.
Sounds like you all have a great day!
Have A Great Week!
G
Loved the video and your children are adorable..
Have a wonderful day
Vanessa
Great race... loved the report & videos (the videos esp)!
Quick semi running related question... what jog stroller do you have? Do you love it? I'm in the market for a single jogger for my 15mo. old while my daughter is in school. So far, I've just been overwhelmed w/ info, so I thought I'd love pop around and ask my journaling buddies their opinions.
Glad you're feeling better... nothing worse than a bug.
Nice video! The kids are adorable...great smiles! :)
Very Nice both Video & Pic!! Well Done!!
Thanks Bob, Makita, Andrea, Vanessa and Gladys! Much appreciated! :)
Andrea, I have the BOB Ironman stroller and am happy with it. I ordered it online. Very easy to assemble (most of it is already done). I take it everywhere!
What an awesome race! It sounds like it was a tough race but sheer mental fortitude pushed you through and allowed you to capitalize on your training. Great job! I can't wait to read about your race at Boston. :-)
This is especially great because you were sick. I am so glad you recovered quickly and suffered no ill effects on your training.
I have not voted on AI, but if I did I would vote for Melinda--I just love her passion and that she's not full of herself. Very refreshing. :-)
Good luck with the taper and I hope you have no relapses of that sickness!
Post a Comment