Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I ran 7 yesterday at lunch. 20-25 mph winds and about 80 degrees.
Here are the splits:
1 @ 9:20 (w/u)
2 @ 8:23
3 @ 7:50
4 @ 7:27
5 @ 7:35
6 @ 7:30
7 @ 10:00 (c/d)

Felt good to speed things up a little, although I was feeling a bit winded I think due to the winds and the heat.

I finished the day w/ 75 sit ups, 30 back extensions and 45 dips as I watched The Bachelor.

Today is an easy 5.4 miler when the baby wakes from his nap.

YESTERDAY'S TOTAL: 7
TODAY'S TOTAL 5.4

5 comments:

seagull junker said...

any races coming up???

you are right about Gabriela Anderson... when it hurts just run faster....

GB said...

Hi Tom! I'm looking at active.com and other race schedules today. I feel the need, the need for speed.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

dang AWESOME video of ur boy, did you see him navigate that cabinet...he didn't even touch it, that boy got SKILLZ!!

...ahhh that's a great clip to show at his 18th B-Day Party -lol

DawnB said...

you need speed!! Girl you've already got it!!! Nice work out..find that race and run like the wind!!!

jen said...

Whoo hoo! Great speed session! :)