Yup, that's what I got. My daughter had a positive throat culture for strep and I get my results back this morning, but I'm almost 100% sure that I have the same thing. Why? Because I feel like crap from head to toe.
Haven't run since Sunday. It was a nice, warm 11 miler. But it looks like I won't be out there for at least a couple more days. One week of not running won't hurt my training in the long run.
On a different note, I'll be attending Mario's viewing this Friday. It's going to be hard. I wish I had a picture of him to post here. I don't have a scanner either.
Everyone be careful out there running, biking, swimming, what have you. And try to stay healthy.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


9 comments:
REST REST REST and REST :-)
Dr. Bob
I agree with Bob!
Get lots of rest lillie and take care of yourself.
Hope you and your kiddies are feeling better soon!
-c.
Wow, I thought I was the only one that got infections from germ-toters, aka children! Strep sucks, feels like you've been run over by a truck! Get well soon!!
You're in my thoughts today (friday) as I know you are going to your friend's viewing. Stay strong and I hope you and your daughter are feeling better! :)
I hope you are starting to feel a little better. Stay strong. :)
Take care of yourself. Try to take it easy and rest. Your body will thank you for it! Happy Friday!
sorry to hear you are sick, feel better soon!! have a good weekend!!
Sorry to hear about your friend Mario...Hope everything else is good with you, it's been awhile since I stopped by!
-Crzy
Thanks guys and gals for thinking of me. It has been tough being sick and in mourning, but all of it has made me count my blessings again and again, and to really let the people in my life know how much I love and cherish them.
I got to see some very dear and very missed childhood friends yesterday. I was sure to let them know how special they all are, and they did the same. Once again, Mario was bringing us all together to share memories and laughter, and also some tears (but we wiped them away quickly).
Tell those you care about how much you care! It all could be gone in just a split second.
Be safe friends!!!
Post a Comment