What a doozy! I ran 15 miles at an overall average pace of 8:55. The first 9 miles fluctuated between 9:22 and 8:52/mile (slowest to fastest). The last 6 miles were like this: 8:36, 8:25, 8:23, 8:43, 8:07, 8:45. It was high 80s - low 90s out and I don't like running in that heat. I was happy with the run and jumped into the pool with the kids afterward. Time to relax and I'm having some beer later! Newcastle Brown Ale.
WEEKLY TOTAL: 42
Mon 7/2: off
Tue 7/3: 7 hill program on TM
Wed 7/4: 6 easy
Thu 7/5: 8 with goal pace, tempo and goal pace
Fri 7/6: off
Sat 7/7: 6 with the 1.5 race against self
Sun 7/8: unscheduled rest day due to hubby's work schedule
Mon 7/9: 15 (first 9 @ easy pace, last 6 at avg. 8:35 pace
New week starts tomorrow. :-)
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


5 comments:
Your weekly total miles is way better than mine. I only had 3 last week. As always, Good job, Lillie!
Wow! That's an impressive run. And especially in that heat. I hope you enjoyed your well-deserved Newcastle. :)
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer--- ahhhh That's Ok to have after that run in Da heat! Well Done!
nice week GB, and what a great long run you had. Oustanding pace as usual.
great week! later.
Post a Comment