Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Brother's Blog

Pssst. Check out my brother's blog. He started running marathons long before I did, and he inspired me to give them a shot. He's a great little brother. The best I could ever ask for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to your bro's site. I know I can google it, but what's the best way to learn more about htCrossFit?

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

I will check out... and love the pics below GB. that pic is great of the whole family with the young one peeking over ur hubby & ur shoulder ((( like hey I want to get in the pic too)))--lol great pic to frame!!

Nuke Runner said...

I didn't know your brother is a marathoner too. My sister was an excellent runner, but she's been too busy with work and family lately. I hope your nephew Chris is doing OK.

Those Yosemite pictures are awesome!

F. Lee said...

Thanks for the pub sis!:)

You're not so bad for a big sister!!;P LOL. I love you.

GB said...

Hi Nuke! Good to see you. Thanks for inquiring about Chris. He's doing fine over there and scheduled to return home mid-October. His son turns one in September!