We were just in Yosemite! We were there on Aug. 1 and 2nd, just hanging out in the Valley. (We usually go camping in the high country, but didn't have our gear with us this time.) No place on earth I'd rather be!
Check this out...is that a face on Half Dome? The last picture on the right. The crazy thing is that it kind of looks like Adolf Hitler...not that that is a good thing. Do you see it?
I definitely see a Cheetah, a Buffalo and on half dome, I see George Washington. Oh how the imagination runs wild!! Great pictures of the family. Looks like you had a fun day and the weather was gorgeous!!
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." Galations 6:4-5
Injury Prevention Routine courtesy of Alyssa Towers.
7 comments:
Those kiddie backpacks are a lifesaver. I couldn't have survived 2 girls without it.
Wow! Stunning views! What a great day with the family! :)
We were just in Yosemite! We were there on Aug. 1 and 2nd, just hanging out in the Valley. (We usually go camping in the high country, but didn't have our gear with us this time.) No place on earth I'd rather be!
Wow, great pictures! What a beautiful family you have.
Check this out...is that a face on Half Dome? The last picture on the right. The crazy thing is that it kind of looks like Adolf Hitler...not that that is a good thing. Do you see it?
Thanks everybody. Glad you enjoyed the photos. I can't wait to go back!
Lee, I can see what you're talking about now that the picture is thumbnail size. When I enlarged
it, I couldn't see it. WEIRD!!!
In the picture in the 1st column, second row, what do you see? Mike saw some funky things. I saw a wildcat face or cheetah face in the boulders.
I definitely see a Cheetah, a Buffalo and on half dome, I see George Washington. Oh how the imagination runs wild!! Great pictures of the family. Looks like you had a fun day and the weather was gorgeous!!
Post a Comment