Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekly Totals 9/3/07 - 9/9/07

First here's my weekly total from 8/27/07-9/2/07: 11.8 miles

Now let's get up to date:
9/3 Mon: rest day
9/4 Tue: 9 miles (hill tempo on TM)
9/5 Wed: 4 miles recovery
9/6 Thu: 11 miles (marathon goal pace and tempo pace mixed)
9/7 Fri: rest day
9/8 Sat: 6 miles recovery (10 min. miles)
9/9 Sun: 13.3 miles progressive run. Started at a 9:30 pace and last 2-1/2 miles at 7:30 pace. (overall avg. pace was 8:36).

TOTAL: 43.3 That's back on track. My marathon training schedule called for up to 44 last week. I'm still not going to stress out if I don't do the scheduled workout. If I need a break I'm gonna take it! That's my new motto. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What training program do you follow?

Arron said...

glad you got your mojo back!

John Fenton said...

That's my motto now too, GB. No obsessing.