I had a ball with that too, we did one of the wife/girls...and another with our two Beagles...Elfin fun!! lol. I know the big race is coming soon, praying for good health and that you have a wonderful experience. The hay is in the barn, so rest, relax and tear it up race day!!
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." Galations 6:4-5
Injury Prevention Routine courtesy of Alyssa Towers.
5 comments:
Awww, that is too cute! :)
Ha ha!! Awesome! :D
That's definitely cute!!!
lmaooooooooooooooo ahhh that is too funny!! Yes some very cool Elves :-)
I had a ball with that too, we did one of the wife/girls...and another with our two Beagles...Elfin fun!! lol. I know the big race is coming soon, praying for good health and that you have a wonderful experience. The hay is in the barn, so rest, relax and tear it up race day!!
Post a Comment