I'm so excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Family time! My family is so sweet...they are going to cheer me on during the Turkey Trot 5K. My hubby and kids are even going to run the half mile fun run before my race starts. So cool of them!
Quick log of last few running days.
Sunday: rest day
Monday: 60 minutes easy (came out to 6.55 miles)
Tuesday:
at 5:00 a.m. -- 4 x 400s, 2 x 800s, 4 x 400s run with Cheryl, Ali and Kim. Those women DO NOT dilly dally or mess around! I did the 400s in 1:30, 1:30, 1:31, 1:32, the 800s in 3:14 and 3:14 and the last 400s in 1:30, 1:34, 1:32 and 1:29. They all finished faster than me for every interval, which left me less than a minute to recover from each. OUCH.
Today: 6:10 a.m. easy 4 miles
I'm putting the running time down because I NEVER run early in the morning. But I'm trying to get used to it.
Enjoy your day before Thanksgiving!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


3 comments:
Speedy Speedy :D
Can't wait to see you smash that 5K PR!! Give us details!!
And it's officially Gobbler Day! Hope it's a good one, so cool that the family will be there!
The dd is running a kids 1K tomorrow with a gf that is staying over, and dw is walk/running a 1 miler, she will prob be done before me....:O)
happy turkey day!!!! run fast. later.
Post a Comment