Hi gals and guys. I'm over the migraine. I'll tell ya, both ibuprofen and Tylenol work wonders! Wednesday I ran 4.7 with the gals at their easy pace which is 7:40-something. Ouch! Yesterday I ran a very nice recovery paced 5.4 miles with the baby. And today... let's say I'm pretty pooped. I'm about to have leftover homemade lasagna. Yum! But wanted to post this workout first. It was raining lightly through the workout, but temp was about 50.
2 mile warm up,
3 miles @ MGP (7:14/mi. avg),
2-3:00 recovery;
4 x 800s @ Cruise Interval w/ 1 minute recoveries between each-- 3:13, 3:13, 3:13, 3:16;
2-3 minute recovery;
3 miles @ Tempo (6:52/mi. avg);
3 mile cool down.
13 total.
I am seriously tired.
Tomorrow I run a recovery paced 5-6 miles with the running club and the little guy in the stroller.
Hubby is home from work today and tonight we're going to my friend's running store for the grand opening. It's the first running specialty store ever to open up in our county, let alone town! She also owns a very popular one over in the SF Bay Area on the peninsula. Hopefully it'll be just as successful here.
You all have a great Friday and I'll see ya'll later.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


1 comment:
SL, I can only stand to visit your blog about once a week; I get tired and sore just looking at your workouts!
Thanks for mentioning hillrunner.com the other day, too. It's a very helpful site!
You rock!
Post a Comment