I've been lazy about logging my runs on the blog lately, but have been having good workouts all week.
Monday: MUCH needed rest day
Tuesday: 15 miles, 7 miles worth of fast hill repeats
Wednesday: Recovery 6+ miles
Thursday: 15.35 miles with 3 goal pace miles, 8 x 800s and 3 tempo miles
Today: I'm going out w/ the toddler after his nap to run 6 recovery miles
Saturday: 22 miles with the last 10-12 at marathon goal pace (7:15 - 7:25 per mile)
Sunday: Recovery 6 miles
Total for the week will be (God willing): 70+ miles, my first 70 mile week ever!
My legs are tired though, screaming for the taper. I'm actually taking a 2 week taper this time instead of 3. Next week I will be cutting back to 57 miles, but I still have 2 quality workouts and a long run of 20 miles left. After that, it's TAPER time! YAAAAAAAY.
Okay, now on to the good stuff... Celebrity Apprentice. As much as I love Trace Adkins, he just did not work like Peirs Morgan did. I was glad when Trump hired Peirs and fired Trace. Both were well deserved if you are looking at things in a business sense.
American Idol: I think Kristy Lee Cook should've gotten the boot before Chikezie did. His voice was so much better than hers. My favorites are still Brooke White and Jason Castro. Brooke especially. She is pure talent!
Biggest Loser: I predict it's either Mark or Ali. Ali might just be the first female Biggest Loser.
Okay, time to clean the bathrooms while the baby naps. Have a nice afternoon!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


3 comments:
You are amazing!
gaj
7:15-:25? I really think you can shoot for 7:10-15. Remember that you will most likely start off (even in Boston with the downhills) a bit below pace. You'll be best prepared if you know you can carry a 7:10-15 pace. Whatever, you're gonna rock.
I saw Deena warming up at the 15K championship, she is a gazelle. She appears so tiny in video, but she is virtually microscopic in real life!
Post a Comment