Hey GB, That was a nice video although I wouldn't really call 10 miles "easy." But that's just me though! Other than that the mountains were beautiful! Have a good weekend.
Love Deena (only recently learned that she's Jewish, a plus for me). Anyway, I recently heard from sister-in-law that her sister (thus completely unrelated to me) and husband won a charity auction for a whole weekend with Deena and Andrew. They stayed at Deena & Andrew's house, hung out, watched Deena trained, did some sightseeing in California and got to run with her (he's a 5-hour marathoner, so I think Deena hopped backwards on one foot to keep pace).
I, too, am psyched to see Deena and the rest of the US women run on April 20th.
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." Galations 6:4-5
Injury Prevention Routine courtesy of Alyssa Towers.
5 comments:
Thanks for the link!
Hey GB,
That was a nice video although I wouldn't really call 10 miles "easy." But that's just me though! Other than that the mountains were beautiful! Have a good weekend.
That was cool. She's amazing.
Love Deena (only recently learned that she's Jewish, a plus for me). Anyway, I recently heard from sister-in-law that her sister (thus completely unrelated to me) and husband won a charity auction for a whole weekend with Deena and Andrew. They stayed at Deena & Andrew's house, hung out, watched Deena trained, did some sightseeing in California and got to run with her (he's a 5-hour marathoner, so I think Deena hopped backwards on one foot to keep pace).
I, too, am psyched to see Deena and the rest of the US women run on April 20th.
Cheers, ESG
outstanding!!
Post a Comment